Sunday 7 July 2013

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling

251 Pages

Rating: 5/5!

I've only ever read this book (along with the remainder of the series) once before and that was years ago so I thought it was about time to re-read it. I'd forgotten how much I love Chamber of Secrets and although I know a lot of people say they don't like it as much as some of the other books I really love it.

One thing I'd forgotten in the years its been since I'd read this or, in fact, watched it, is how much I love Fawkes. I just love how he manages to save the day and I think that the loyalty he shows to Harry once Harry has shown his loyalty to Dumbledore is amazing.


(Book 19/50)
Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess Who's Back...

 So... it's been a while! So looking at my most recent post, it's been a grand total of 7 years, 4 months and 12 days since I last u...